Wednesday, August 19, 2020

Its not Tai Chi if its not "internal"

 Link: It's not Tai Chi if its not "internal" 





Ok, there is a video link above which explains more, so once again: If the hips generate movement, why are there so many videos of students and Masters doing Tai Chi in chairs, wheelchairs where they cannot turn the hip? The hip JOINT is the largest weight-bearing JOINT in the human body the Hips are not the TORSO. David M. said: " I am a practitioner of Wu Style TCC (disciple of the Wu Family). I still do not understand why Master Hwa thinks that the hips should remain less mobile than the waist. have two of Master Hwa's DVDs and I find his concepts fascinating. . However, we have been taught that all of the movements are generated by the "hips" first, not the "waist".The hips are the fulcrum of the body and connect the upper with the lower. Jim R. said: HI David: I can understand your question because I too was a disciple of the Wu Family. I now know that the hip movement is generated second and cannot be generated until the waist movement is first.

No comments: