Friday, April 9, 2021

Seeing "deeply" and connecting conclusively


.

Great martial art during a great Pandemic. We are being challenged by a Pandemic and in its grip doing Tai Chi is even more challenging. Fortunately, we have a great mentor. Here's a deeper explanation of the "challenging" statement as not just applied to perpetuating one's personal discipline of training. I think one can say this quite readily about Master Stephen Hwa's work in bringing Classical Tai Chi to a scientific and artistic forefront
I use a quote from a book called "The Great Influenza". " The greatest challenge of science, its art, lies in asking an important question and framing it in a way that allows it to be broken into manageable pieces, into experiments that can be conducted that ultimately lead to answers. To do this requires a certain kind of genius, one that probes vertically and sees horizontally."
Barry, John M.. The Great Influenza (p. 60). Penguin Publishing Group. Kindle Edition

No comments:

What is Internal Discipline in Tai Chi? (Ancient Mechanics vs. Modern Exercise)

What's Old is "Internally" New Again    Video and Link to (your chance to decide on) Online Lessons   I'm sure you know th...